Businesses have unique needs that do best with individualized marketing solutions. However, one thing is universally true: email marketing takes companies to the next level. Nearly half of the world's population are email users, and that number is projected to keep growing. This makes email an essential aspect of marketing. Here are Clairant's top five reasons why your business should focus on email marketing this year.
1. One of the Most Cost-Effective Forms of Marketing
Compared to other types of marketing, email allows you to reach the highest number of people for the lowest price. The cost per conversion is very low, making this an excellent choice for businesses on a budget.
2. Reaches Mobile Customers in Real Time
Everyone carries their phone around with them these days; it's smart to take advantage of that. When you email your customers, they get notified in real time, so you can reach your audience faster than with other methods.
3. Customization Allows for Targeted Marketing
Instead of all consumers seeing the same marketing material, with email you can separate your customers into groups based on their behavior. Doing this will allow you to send customized content that is excellent for lead nurturing.
4. Receives Even Better Response Rates Than Social Media
Social media is great for building brand awareness but when it comes to customer acquisition, email marketing is by far more successful. Personalized email campaigns really resonate with consumer needs.
5. Easy to Track and Measure Results
Email allows you to get the most accurate picture of how your marketing efforts are being received by consumers. You can see how many people opened your email and which links they clicked, and can then make adjustments to your strategy in order to get the best outcome.
Each year email becomes an even bigger part of our daily lives. If you're looking for one simple way to boost the effectiveness of your marketing campaign, email is definitely the way to go! Make the first step: call Clairant to establish an email marketing plan today.
1. Mohsin, M. (2020 June 1). 10 Marketing Stats You Need to Know in 2021. Oberlo. https://www.oberlo.com/blog/email-marketing-statistics#:~:text=1.-,The%20Widespread%20Usage%20of%20Email,half%20of%20the%20world's%20population.
2. Henderson, G. (2020 April 7) What is a Good Open Rate for Email Marketing. Digital Marketing. https://www.digitalmarketing.org/blog/what-is-a-good-open-rate-for-email-marketing#:~:text=Welcome%20Emails%3A%20According%20to%20data,open%20rates%20than%20those%20without.
3. eMarketer. (2016 July 21) Email Marketing is a Double Win for Customer Acquisition. https://www.emarketer.com/Article/Email-Marketing-Double-Win-Customer-Acquisition-Retention/1014239
Desirae Haluk is passionate about marketing for startups and small businesses. For the last 15 years she has held marketing executive positions for organizations both large and small. She realizes that her true passion is helping establish, grow and evolve startups and small businesses to make them successful and help achieve their goals.